[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World

Go down 
+12
xDKilla
LiLBebo
J0hnMcCl4ne
Hotlava
SyNeNeRgY
Killer297
Gh0strecon
Ltv.Fox
Hussary-Skuter
DarcKoPs
COL.C.T
Aussiemongoose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frenchkilla

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 3:25 pm

DarcKoPs wrote:

Bon, ton "ami" m'as expliqué juste après que tu ne savais pas ce que c'était, mais à en juger par la trajectoire de ton pod, il y'avait toutes les raisons de douter d'un podsurf,d'autant plus que ça ne se voit pas souvent du tout.

Si j'ai fais une erreur, Je m'en excuse,( ce n'est pas un cheat sois dit en passant), je n'avait pas le temps, dans la situation telle qu'elle était, de te demander des explications, même si je veux te croire, cela signifirais alors que c'était un bug visuel auquel cas, c'est une situation bien étrange de voir un pod avoir une trajectoire en zigzag aussi semblable à celle des podsurfs.

Mais je t'accorde néanmoins le bénefice du doute et par ce biais, je te présente mes excuses .

Mon expérience sur BF s'arrête à la version démo, et je ne joue jamais sur les serveurs cheat comme Redrum et les autres... donc le cheat c'est pas vraiment mon truc.
Pour le podsurf, notre titan était au-dessus de silo, je n'ai fait que sauter avec le pod. Étonnant donc que tu aies cru a du podsurf. J'aurais aimé que tu demandes des explications, mais en effet dans cette configuration c'était pas évident. Bref, excuses acceptées, en éspérant qu'on se refera une clan war bounce
Back to top Go down
Kirl91

Kirl91

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 12:51 am

Mince ! J'ai complétement oublier !
Back to top Go down
LahLah

LahLah

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 4:37 pm

Looked like a good war Smile shame i couldn't play but well done to both sides xD
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 9:31 pm

Lol I speak spanish, a bit english and the people starts with french, It's a pain in the ***.
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm

I feel the same : d
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 1:13 am

maybe we should speak chinese Smile it has the most spoken language in the world^^. 你好吗 ? and its also the language of the country with the strongest economi in the world from 2015 ^^ and one of the oldest cultures in the world...and for me also the country with the best women albino for example:
http://www.google.de/search?tbm=isch&hl=de&source=hp&biw=888&bih=457&q=moko+girls&gbv=2&oq=moko+girls&aq=f&aqi=&aql=undefined&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=939l2380l0l10l9l0l5l5l0l189l417l2.2l4
Back to top Go down
=3

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 10:27 am

xDKilla go to hell Smile
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 10:38 am

yo waddup? wan' a ban??
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 12:31 pm

But they can't do a highway : D.
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 2:46 pm

lol killa, u make people angry lol.

btw ghost, nice pics Razz
Back to top Go down
=3

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 2:55 pm

xDKilla like ban will stop me Smile Btw, i'm already banned Smile

It's just - ALL YOUR FORUMS ARE BELONGS TO US
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 3:15 pm

so what? is it meant to make me feel any bad? I don't give a f*** about who you are or what you own. I play BF2142 by the rules, if you don't feel like following them, you are sanctioned.

Besides, I prefer to kick "morons" over and over again than to ban them.
Then, if you want to file a complaint against me, you can still do it in the "complaints" section. But remember one thing --> be clear in the statement you make.

p.s: I am the most BAD TEMPERED Elite What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 3:26 pm

synenergy stop spamming our forum. thnx
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 7:33 pm

Aussimongoose wrote:
synenergy stop spamming our forum. thnx

And i will repeat it to you because I know you have some difficulties to understand, stop spamming here , thanks .
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 8:39 pm

xDKilla wrote:

I am the most BAD TEMPERED Elite What a Face
I can vouch for that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3