[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Share | 

FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

Dear members, lovers of Battlefield 2142 please excuse me for you to lose your precious time with my request. I ask permission to make announcements to pick a team that could challenge the clan ELITE. Ads will be made in the course of the game on the server ELITE, if approved. The address it will be www.liviu.org . This is not advertising or anything that will damage your clan. Please done in a hurry because if will not be approved, I must find other ways to make this team .I thank you in advance.

scratch LIVIU THE REFUSED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liviu.it
LahLah

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:02 am

So you want to create another clan? What does this have to do with us? U should recurit yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:16 am

This is not advertising or anything that will damage your clan. Please done in a hurry because if will not be approved, I must find other ways to make this team

out of curiosity I wanted to look at the link but it does not work!
it's really a strange request, for your info is Aussimongoose who created this clan and at first it was a small clan, so he recruited the members one by one while he was talking about playing with us.
Thus he built the "elite" brick by brick, day by day, he can t do that "hurry", so I think you can do the same thing, recruiting even directly on the server "elite "and one day maybe u will have strong and united clan,is the only good method!
but do your pub on server ......
you've already seen competitors to advertise them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: for J0hnMcCl4ne   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

J0hnMcCl4ne you dont understand english man...or you dont use your brain...i say a team not a clan.Im not interested to built a clan.and the webpage for the moment is a blank page...the domain is my and for the moment is empty....if it will be aproved by elite clan members it will be a webpage...please grow up ...
Back to top Go down
RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: for lahlah   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:41 am

the response is no...im not try to make a clan
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:04 pm

RO CHOPPER wrote:
J0hnMcCl4ne you dont understand english man...or you dont use your brain...

stop insulting us in our own forum. you cant talk like that here, show some respect.

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:15 pm

RO CHOPPER wrote:
J0hnMcCl4ne you dont understand english man...or you dont use your brain...i say a team not a clan.
you're right I do not understand English very well but I use my brain very well, thank you worry about me! But I do not understand what you want to do:
a team not a clan, what is the difference?
Do not get wrong my last message, I do not speak English I use software to translate and sometimes the meaning of words is wrong, I wanted to give you advice on making a clan, it was not to laugh at you.
I also think it would be nice to have a strong clan in front of the elite (as JOD before)but to advertise on the server of the clan with which you wants to compete seems to me ......... strange!
and to answer your last thing at my age I can no longer grow Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: TO SIKERLER...   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm

I dont waste my time with you ,and that is respect...for the elite users forum...
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:27 pm

RO CHOPPER wrote:
J0hnMcCl4ne you dont understand english man...or you dont use your brain...i say a team not a clan.Im not interested to built a clan.and the webpage for the moment is a blank page...the domain is my and for the moment is empty....if it will be aproved by elite clan members it will be a webpage...please grow up ...

RO-CHOPPER,another remark like that and we will have to kick you from our forum, insults are NOT allowed here, and especially when it came from someone who isn't Elite. So AS SIKERLER said, stay polite and show respect, it 's the minimum you can do.

To me who is french too, I don't see the difference between a team and a clan, but as we said, if your team is able to make , in the future, some fights against us, it will be very interessting, if not, I don't really understand why you need our approuvement.

View user profile
RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: to J0hnMcCl4ne   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:30 pm

dear john...is for the second time when you dont understand... please tell me wich language you prefer wrote to you...i will try to do my best ...the advertise it will be something like that...;WHO WANT COMBAT VERSUS THE ELITE CLAN IS PRAYED TO MAIL TO ...just that
Back to top Go down
RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: to darkops   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:41 pm

please cancel my account , is useless to respond to you...
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:44 pm

RO CHOPPER wrote:
dear john...is for the second time when you dont understand... please tell me wich language you prefer wrote to you...i will try to do my best ...the advertise it will be something like that...;WHO WANT COMBAT VERSUS THE ELITE CLAN IS PRAYED TO MAIL TO ...just that
I prefer the French, the language of my dear mother!
Thank you for being with me Sikerler and darckops but do not worry I think sometimes the language barrier can lead to misunderstandings, so I start from scratch with ro-chopper.
For the credibility of your team (or your clan as you want) you should recruit the players one by one and asking the question directly to players rather than relying on an advertising message, and takes it to an advice and not an attack .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 3:05 pm

To bad i think it whos nice idea, to make a clan war whit som good gathert team, to be honest you guys are to delicate and RO is to snarky... Its a shame.

Good players can be recriut bether while plaing on server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

I understand what he is trying to say... he wrote me a PM with the suggestion, to do a clan war Elite vs Rest of the world. Now what he would like to do is gather a team to play against us. What he doesn't know, is how to do that, which is quite simple... go to the battlefield community (http://2142community.com/forum/index.php) and write a post in the forum asking who would like to join in a clan war anyone vs Elite. it would be like battlefield allstars vs elite clan Very Happy
The problem is that RO Chopper is italian, some of us are french and then you are all speaking in a foreign language. so chill and keep cool guys. by the way, im back home, getting my new mac book pro up and running and will kick some butt soon.
ciao a tutti, e tranquillo chopper, tutto e bene lol

View user profile
DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 4:03 pm

Oh ok I understand better now .
That's would be nice chopper, join community for that and talk about it to players on our server Smile

View user profile
Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

I think that not every good playing guy/girl use the bf comunity forum Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: please alls memebers   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:23 pm

please dont make anothers coments my email is full of comments ... it was a mistake come here.
by the way i speak 5 languages ( english worst them alls )and im romanian. please cancel my acount have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:28 pm

We just can Ban you .
If you want delete your account, you can do it writte on google :
delete my account on forumactif

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS   

Back to top Go down

FOR ELITE CLAN MEMBERS