[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World

Go down 
+12
xDKilla
LiLBebo
J0hnMcCl4ne
Hotlava
SyNeNeRgY
Killer297
Gh0strecon
Ltv.Fox
Hussary-Skuter
DarcKoPs
COL.C.T
Aussiemongoose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 1:19 am

My Mouse is 4 or 6years old : d, I use duck tape to make it slide smooder on the desk : d. Good optical mouse is for about 2-3 euro, but i don't buy things i don't need yet : d.
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 1:52 am

nooo i dont like to play with bad mouse xD. i used to play with 50 euro mouse now change back is not funny ^^. its like if u would be used to drive a ferrari and then change back to Ford.
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 2:38 am

Gh0strecon wrote:
its like if u would be used to drive a Ferrari and then change back to Ford.
that is true.......but.........the worst mouse can be your best mouse if you are comfortable with it.....

its too weird changing your mouse after using it for 3 years.............its why some people never really want a Ferrari.....they prefer something they know about and driven for years and is in there comfort zone

it is true, that if you get used to a Ferrari.................your reliable Toyota will seem like junk............but some people don't like to make the jump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

if you could see the material with which I play (mouse + computer) you would do a donation out of pity for me! Razz
PS:this does not prevent me from having fun to play!
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 2:45 am

J0hnMcCl4ne wrote:

PS:this does not prevent me from having fun to play!

And from playing a game that will make mountains fall! Very Happy

P.S.( which means you play very very very very very good Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 2:55 am

MY mouse and keyboard-

MOUSE- A mouse that my sister gave me when she got a better one Razz Its a logitch LASER, that has seen some number of days
still pretty new though....

KEYBOARD- its a DELL....................I bought it at GoodWill ( its a thrift shop ) for 2 bucks.............had to put 2 keys back in it Rolling Eyes and is full of dandruff Shocked and its got a broken credit card reader built in Razz
plus a light up Caps and NumLock indicator Cool Cool Cool

and thats that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

Sad i think i wont come to clanwar. i wanne come but the problem is i have a problem with my bf2142 i cant use the keyboard sometimes. even the keyboard works e.g. in internet explorer . then i cant typ and move and my computer makes weird sounds i dont know why Sad thats why i went offline today also . i will try to fix that problem but if not i think its better i dont join clanwar. even i want to join so much Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

maybe someone can help me about the keyboard. the problem appears only when i play bf2142. and if i go back to desktop its gone. then when i have the problem my computer makes weird sounds everytime i hit any key and i cant write anymore like if the keys not work anymore. any ideas why?
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

try this link
http://answerpool.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/719609502/m/3371090704
or maybe its simply the keyboard settings you might have to look at...
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 12:10 am

whats the computer type and brand mate?

please don't say windows vista........
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 12:43 am

laptop msi Gx 623. i hope i can fix that.
Back to top Go down
LiLBebo

LiLBebo

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:15 pm

You Guys Are Having Fun Without Me!!
unfortunately i left battlefield Sad
Miss You Guys!!
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:25 am

LiLBebo wrote:
Miss You Guys!!
Why you left!!??
Back to top Go down
LiLBebo

LiLBebo

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 1:29 pm

Ltv.Fox wrote:
LiLBebo wrote:
Miss You Guys!!
Why you left!!??
i got bored Sad
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

LiLBebo wrote:
Ltv.Fox wrote:
LiLBebo wrote:
Miss You Guys!!
Why you left!!??
i got bored Sad
War isn't bored, you are E.T. Man
Back to top Go down
LiLBebo

LiLBebo

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 12:41 am

Ltv.Fox wrote:
LiLBebo wrote:
Ltv.Fox wrote:
LiLBebo wrote:
Miss You Guys!!
Why you left!!??
i got bored Sad
E.T?
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 1:02 am

LiLBebo wrote:
Ltv.Fox wrote:
LiLBebo wrote:
Ltv.Fox wrote:
LiLBebo wrote:
Miss You Guys!!
Why you left!!??
i got bored Sad
E.T?
Yes you're bored of 2142, me too that's why I bought the full version.
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 1:26 am

Aussimongoose wrote:
Please tell us, if you would like to participate against our clan. The idea is to do a clan war [Elite] vs "everyone". It will be on a Friday evening at 20.00 CET (Details will follow soon). Write me a personal message or answer here in this thread, if you would like to participate.

Bitte teil uns mit, ob du gegen unseren Clan antreten möchtest. Wir möchten einen Clankrieg, Elite gegen "alle" machen. Es wird an einem Freitag abend 20.00 CET statt finden. (Genaues Datum folgt bald). Schreib mir eine persönliche Nachricht oder antworte hier in diesem Teil des Forums.

Répond içi si tu veux participer à la prochaine clan war (ou avec un PM). Ce sera Elite contre "le monde". La date prévue sera un Vendredi à 20h00, les infos complémentaires sont à venir

Someone tell me the war time in Argentina time zone please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 3:15 am

15:00
Back to top Go down
-makrofaj-

-makrofaj-

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 1:34 pm

We have a very weak
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 11:00 pm

The Clan war was very exeptionnal, i didn't played like this since the last war with JoD clan !
Thanks to all players who took part to this event, and i want congrat the Elite team for his victory, and congrat too all our opposent who succeed to have a decent gameplay without strategy .

I really think we should organize it more often now, so we can discuss to the next CW event Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 11:21 pm

DarcKoPs wrote:
The Clan war was very exeptionnal, i didn't played like this since the last war with JoD clan !
Thanks to all players who took part to this event, and i want congrat the Elite team for his victory, and congrat too all our opposent who succeed to have a decent gameplay without strategy .

I really think we should organize it more often now, so we can discuss to the next CW event Smile

Cheers

Yes I remember well when we fighted against Elite, I want to congratulate you and your clan for the victory (if we had just 2 seconds more your titan probably blew before ours) but It's what happened, and Aussi I don't know if the best clan war ever, it may be for you, but the best clan war ever was [Elite] vs. =JoD=, I Enjoyed it more than today.
Congratulations Rest of the world and Elite.
Cheers, Fox-
Back to top Go down
h4x'd

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 1:00 am

Gz, Elite :3
You sure know how to play :3
Back to top Go down
Frenchkilla

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 3:09 am

Merci de m'avoir kick pour une raison imaginaire Darkcops !!
Après avoir cherché un peu je sais ce que c'est le podsurf, je me demande comment tu as pu croire que je l'ai utilisé.
Je ne sais pas comment cheat, donc je n'ai jamais cheat, et je ne suis pas assez con pour cheater lors d'une clan war.
Cordialement,
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

Frenchkilla wrote:
Merci de m'avoir kick pour une raison imaginaire Darkcops !!
Après avoir cherché un peu je sais ce que c'est le podsurf, je me demande comment tu as pu croire que je l'ai utilisé.
Je ne sais pas comment cheat, donc je n'ai jamais cheat, et je ne suis pas assez con pour cheater lors d'une clan war.
Cordialement,

Bon, ton "ami" m'as expliqué juste après que tu ne savais pas ce que c'était, mais à en juger par la trajectoire de ton pod, il y'avait toutes les raisons de douter d'un podsurf,d'autant plus que ça ne se voit pas souvent du tout.

Si j'ai fais une erreur, Je m'en excuse,( ce n'est pas un cheat sois dit en passant), je n'avait pas le temps, dans la situation telle qu'elle était, de te demander des explications, même si je veux te croire, cela signifirais alors que c'était un bug visuel auquel cas, c'est une situation bien étrange de voir un pod avoir une trajectoire en zigzag aussi semblable à celle des podsurfs.

Mais je t'accorde néanmoins le bénefice du doute et par ce biais, je te présente mes excuses .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next