[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA])

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA]) Empty
PostSubject: GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA])   GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA]) EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 4:42 pm

Alright well I've spoken to Ausimongoose online showed interest in joining so here goes the Application...

My name is Brett Bunn I'm 23 years old and from Toronto Canada. A many of you have seen me play I tend to stick to Assault and Support. I'll be an Engineer when the occasion calls for it but never a sniper. I am a casual gamer because I'm a full time student and husband. Though I've been playing FPS games since I was about 10. Tactically I feel that I am sound Ausi and myself have taken the reactor core on our own a few times now and it hasn't required too much effort or talk it just happens and flows. Going Rambo is fun but I'm ready to settle into a Clan again. The GFL in my name was for my old clad GFL (RIP) which is no longer around. It was back in the 1942 days before all the expansions.

Well now I'll wait and see where this goes.
-Brett
Back to top Go down
https://elite-clan.forummotion.com
X666S-Legend

X666S-Legend

PostSubject: Re: GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA])   GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA]) EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:26 pm

I think I remember GFLBert from a while a go, but I've not had the oppurtunity to play along side him as of late But, from what I remember, a skilled and team-oriented player. Perhaps one for [EliteA], depends on what the other members say?
Back to top Go down
Eni9ma

Eni9ma

PostSubject: Re: GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA])   GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA]) EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:41 pm

I can remember only one game.
His score was higher than mine. (we occupied #1 and #2 score)

Maybe we should see him play more.
On the other hand, you don't end up at he top of the board just by luck.
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA])   GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA]) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:21 am

GFLBert you have been chosen to be [EliteA] soldier. As soon as your skills progress you shall advance to [Elite]. Add the [EliteA] tag next time you login.
Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA])   GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA]) Empty

Back to top Go down

GFL Bert (RECRUITED [EliteA])
Page 1 of 1