[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )

Go down 
+5
SlKERLER
Aussiemongoose
GHAZBHL
SyNeNeRgY
SammYLightfooD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SammYLightfooD

SammYLightfooD

SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  Empty
PostSubject: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 12:48 am

Hi Community!

As you can see my Nick is SammYLightfooD and i've had the opportunity to play with some of you. Im a 35 year old Austrian and play BF2142 for fun as i have a full time job and family... Most of the time i play as an engineer to repair my or teammates vehicles cyclops and blow some enemies up. I personally like fair teamplaying, often join the weaker team and think silos should first be occupied and then defended pirat

As i had fun and good games'n'fights with many of you, I would love to join your clan! Like a Star @ heaven

Kind REGARDS, SammY

Back to top Go down
SyNeNeRgY

SyNeNeRgY

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 12:53 am

Nice Application Smile

Your application is being processed Smile We will do anything to make decision as soon as possible Smile

Kind Regards,
Dave ( Daaveez )

P.S. It can take few days until we make our final decision Smile You will be informed right after it's done Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideit.lv/
GHAZBHL

GHAZBHL

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:06 am

good player and very respectful
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 9:20 am

elite clan members, please put your messages in the members section (where the poll is). I don´t want any discussion in the publich section. Here you can just welcome the players and I will tell them if they have been acceptd or denied. thnx Smile

membres du clan, mettez vos messages dans la section des membres (ou vous trouvez l´élection). Je ne veux pas des discussions dans la section publique. Ici, vous pouvez dire bienvenu et je annonce si ils sont accepté ou pas. merci Smile
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

SlKERLER

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 1:03 am

Its good to see another soldier from Austria Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SammYLightfooD

SammYLightfooD

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 1:19 am

Thx Dudes!
If someone dares... I'm on APM Server... What a Face
Back to top Go down
X666S-Legend

X666S-Legend

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:30 am

Hi SammYLightfooD,

On behalf of the clan leader (Aussimongoose), I would like to congratulate you to entry into the Elite clan. You will be part of EliteA for now. Next time you play online, please add [EliteA] as your clan tag. Also, please read up on the Elite clan rules, posted in the forum. You must read and understand these rules.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SammYLightfooD

SammYLightfooD

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:43 pm

Thank you! Now that took some time, but I heard there has been a ceremony king queen in switzerland... If I am right -> congratulations!

Rules are acknowledged and match my type of play. Do we get access to the rest of the forum, as I still can only see 3 sections?
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:53 pm

Mongoose will give you the Members rights on the forum , as soon he can, so wait, he gets married Razz
Back to top Go down
GFLBert

GFLBert

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:08 am

Congrats on being [EliteA] so you know there is always room to grow and become [Elite]
-GFLBert
Back to top Go down
SammYLightfooD

SammYLightfooD

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:03 pm

*Push* Please someone sets permissions to enter the rest of the forum... To discuss the CW tonight... Thanks...

@GFLBert: Thx!
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:06 pm

No one can't, just Mongoose but he get married so he is away ^^
You can add me on skype :
BadBeatEver , i will explain you as you want know Wink
Back to top Go down
X666S-Legend

X666S-Legend

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:11 pm

Sorry about the server issues Sammy. Our clan leader (Aussimongoose) who has the admin rights is away right now, as soon as he gets back, we will get the server rights for you sorted. Thanks

Regards
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

SlKERLER

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

SammYLightfooD can be our commander i think.
Back to top Go down
SammYLightfooD

SammYLightfooD

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

If the majority wants - ill do the job, thanx.

Everybody be sure to go to the advanced server browser menu, if you cant see the server. I had to uncheck some filters for the server to become visible.

Password doesnt work for me at the moment, but i think this will change...
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:49 pm

lol u are trying on nutta1 server Wink

Back to top Go down
SammYLightfooD

SammYLightfooD

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

I tried the "!!DING!! Elite vs JOD !!DING!!"
Was it Nutella's ? Such a Fak0r Smile
Back to top Go down
LahLah

LahLah

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 1:38 pm

welcome to the clan XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )    SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )  Empty

Back to top Go down

SammYLightfooD ( Recruited as [EliteA] )
Page 1 of 1