[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava

Go down 
+8
pr0gr3ss[GER]
xDKilla
LiLBebo
SlKERLER
Aussiemongoose
DarcKoPs
J0hnMcCl4ne
Hotlava
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotlava

Hotlava

Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava Empty
PostSubject: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:41 pm

Hello mates, my name(in game) is Hotlava. my country is USA California. my age is 17 and a half. my type of player is what needs to be done.

My Bio.
I played the demo 2-3 years ago on the archi( or aichi, i forgot) titan server for 1 year, i was in a clan by the name of "Eclipse", the members consisted of myself and my leader "Jessaca12" and (in my mind) was nothing less then the best player the demo had to offer. then the server died, and the fun it came with was gone also, i spent a week looking for a new good server, but none had the "friendship" and "Teamwork" then archi( mainly knife revives ) had, so i quit. we have moved 4 times since then and got a VERY good computer( and got better internet...sorta) i played many games-bf2142(full game) bf2(full game) bfbc2, CoD:MW2, CoD:BlackOps, none had the Skill( seriously ) or Teamwork then this demo, so after about 2-3 years, Hotlava has returned Cool ( that was sorta epic ^^), and i found your "Elite server", and i wish to be apart of this Awesome clan.

P.S i knew DarcKoPs from the archi titan server ^^
P.S.S if you dont trust me( Sad ) i play kinda often so you might meet me on your Elite server or the Red Drum sniper server, so you may see me in action.

Last edited by Hotlava on Wed 11 May 2011, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 1:07 am

Hotlava wrote:
my leader "Jessaca12"
I often played with her ​​(or him) on the server JOD, if you still have contact with her ​​(or him) passes him hello, I'm sure J0hnMcCl4ne return to his memory.
Good luck with your application.
ps: the name of your clan spelled "eclipze" right?
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 9:29 am

Nice to meet you again man, im agree with you that aichi server was just the best server in demo ever, even if my ping was bad, the game play and teamaction was simply amazing, and a lot of good players on the server (toward today where 3/4 of players on the server are not good)

We will make a poll to know if we will recruit you or not.

Good luck man !
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 10:41 pm

J0hnMcCl4ne wrote:

if you still have contact with her ​​(or him) passes him hello
J0hnMcCl4ne wrote:
ps: the name of your clan spelled "eclipze" right?

Yes, the clan was recently changed to Eclipze, but when i joined 2-3 years ago it was Eclipse ^^. And........sadly i never got any method of contact set up with "Her" Sad , i wish i had, she was very nice and kind, and a bally good player ^^, but if you ever get in contact with her, let her know that Hotlava wishes to meet her Embarassed . and also thanks for your support mate! Wink

P.S. this is a Copy and Paste of a private message i sent to JohnMcCl4ne, i decided to let you all know ^^
P.S.S. is it ok to post a reply in my own application?
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 12:33 am

welcome hotlava
of course you may reply in this thread. at the moment we are discussing your application. it would be nice if I could play and talk with you soon. good luck.
[Elite] Aussimongoose (clan leader and owner)
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 1:00 am

I'd love to play a round with you mate, my Timezone is UTC -08:00, so i generally play around 10:00 am to 10:00 pm( i have a lot of free time right now Smile )
, i sorta just jump in every now and then between those times, so i can't give a precise time of when i play, i'll get on a little more often now since i know your looking for me ^^. see'ya on the battlefield Wink

P.S. The reason you probably never see me play is that I'm usually playing while you are sleeping ^^( due to Timezones)
P.S.S. excuse me if that sounded kinda "Stating the obvious".....
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 7:47 am

I got myself a little worried pale, this might be a question you can't answer, but I'll ask it anyways, do you admins/members put on a false name and observe possible recruits? If so( or not ), there's something I must let you know, when the server has about only 5 other players playing, I tend to relax, and not play my best game. I know you might say "Elite's must always play their best" and I agree, but when playing with "noobs" I hate to play my best....it makes me feel bad Neutral ( seriously ), I'm not the kinda guy when all these "noobs" are playing I go on a slaughter and not give them a chance.................lets turn the wayback machine to 3 years back...Hotlava......a perfect noob, starts out.....and gets slaughtered by all these high ranking players when the Archi titan server was full, so I came back when it was a little bit empty, maybe around only 10 players........every single one was kind and polite and helpful......there was- "Jessica12"-"COL.C.T"-"USSR1"-"rilet"-"xXGenMattXx"-"V.Poutine" and many more ( that i never added as friend Crying or Very sad ) that were only too willing to assist.......and I learned from them.......If I go 1 on 1 with some noob, I will teach him every thing I know( if he is willing to learn ) rather them shoot him up till he quits feeling beating and sad..........I know that feeling, and I don't want anyone else to go through it if I can help it.....................take me in your clan or not.........that's how I'm going to play the demo as long as play it!................*whew* well I'm glad I got that out of my system, sorry i made this so long but i wanted you mates to know this.
-Hotlava
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 8:40 am

[Elite] is not just a game level is above all a state of mind!
Nobody here likes "massacre" of guys who are not level, just for the pleasure of points! everyone was a "noob"in his playing career, so that we prefer all here are the Clanwar because there we are sure (or almost) to play against good players.
Be patient for your application, we need the views of all Councillors then the clan leader is giving you our synthesis answer.
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 9:22 am

I am honored to know that the people in the clan that I'm waiting to join feels the same way about Inexperienced players as I do Cool
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 9:50 am

I prefer to slaughter veterans Very Happy
actually, I always work in the morning except on Tuesdays. or maybe we can meet over the weekend.
So If I get up and play on a Tuesday at 8am that would be midnight for you.
or on a saturday or sunday around 10pm it would be 2pm. what do you prefer?
see ya
Aussimongoose
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 9:57 am

Its got to be Tuesday, my parents are very strict In "going to bed" Neutral
they don't like me staying up late...........so yeah! Tuesday should work for me mate ^^.....though that's a whole week away..... but its fine with me mate, I'll be there Smile

P.S. yes, veterans taste the best mate Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 2:48 pm

I think you misunderstood my post. I wrote on the weekend at 2pm your time(afternoon for you). so I dont think you'll be going to bed then;)
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 7:04 pm

Oops!...........my bad mate, I was a little sleepy when I posted that reply and misunderstood that 2 pm and 2 AM are two different things lol! , yeah, Saturday or Sunday are fine mate ^^, its up to you Wink
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

SlKERLER

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 10:16 pm

You are the first yankee i've ever seen who is using the word "mate" Razz
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 10:30 pm

I like "mate" for it's friendly feel, and its easy to type ^^,
everyone is my friend(mate), the only one's who aren't my friends(mate's) are the one's who want to kill me Shocked
( which, at the moment are none Wink( except my brother Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 10:21 am

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! That is IT!, no more pre-orderin game's for me! from now on I'm waiting till the game come's out, before I buy it! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 30 bucks............wasted..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad got it for 70$( PS3 ).........should'a been 40$....... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad or less......... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad word of advice mate's.............don't buy Brink Evil or Very Mad , let me tell you about it.
My first impression- IT WAS SWEET!!! you can move all freely and your character was looking cool and the gun customization was wicked!!.................then it ended...................the AI is a level one COM in Super Smash Bro's( your team mates are....not the enemy) the enemy( on normal ) can kill you in to second, and the sec you shoot them....they whip around and shoot you dead( unless you are moving ). The pistol is better then any gun( seriously ) this super neat looking AR kill's in 15 secs( using a whole clip ) where as a pistol named the Sea Eagle( Desert Eagle copy ) kills in 5 secs and uses half a clip. The Objective play style is a neat idea....But unless you have a smart team, its frustrating .............never play single player unless you like a bunch of 1 year old team mates running everywhere.....against 8 year old's with Nukes...............there is no such thing as a hero in this game( you might think that's a good thing.....its not.....) YOU MUST HAVE 100% of the team on the attack objective to win.....because 100% of the enemy team's on the defense( but all your team mates are getting these little useless things called " command posts")....... here's how encounters lay out( you are the right number )--3 vs 1--0% chance of survival--2 vs 1--10% chance--1 vs 1 100% chance( but then die right after that because you were hurt )--and vice versa...............so just a tip.....save your money and buy BF3..........NOT!!!!! save your money! and wait till its released.............sorry, but I don't trust any non-released game, wait till its released then read reviews.....sad new's though.....I already pre-ordered BF3 Razz( I do learn from my mistake's Neutral , I pre-ordered BF3 before I got Brink, so It was to late....)......just don't buy Brink....unless you like all I said ^^ -Holava

P.S. IT IS WAY TO SHORT!!!!!! your character only has 20 levels of exp( its still kinda a lot, but it go's by quick). And for each fraction, 10 missions( different fractions, same missions but just the other team) and the missions take only 10-20 minutes to complete.......here's the down side... THERE is NO replay value.......at all.......none......zero....maybe online for a few more matches, but that's it.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptySat 14 May 2011, 3:07 pm

Welcome to the clan Hotlava. you have officially been accepted by my clan. please read the clan rules (very important) and the thread "who we are". add the [Elite] tag next time you play and try to be active on our forum boards. I am happy to welcome you, you will be a good addition to our clan.
Cheers
[Elite] Aussimongoose (clan leader and owner)
Back to top Go down
LiLBebo

LiLBebo

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptySat 14 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Welcome To the Elite Clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptySat 14 May 2011, 6:35 pm

Welcome brodrin Smile
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptySat 14 May 2011, 7:16 pm

(word's fail me mates)

thanks mates! Smile

Last edited by Hotlava on Sat 14 May 2011, 7:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptySat 14 May 2011, 7:24 pm

Welcome!
Continuous play like you do (with fun and team spirit)!
Back to top Go down
pr0gr3ss[GER]

pr0gr3ss[GER]

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptySat 14 May 2011, 9:27 pm

Nice Done Mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Slayer(HUN)

Slayer(HUN)

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptySun 15 May 2011, 2:28 pm

Congratulation mate
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 1:56 am

welcome drunken
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 2:05 am

Thanks mates! Smile I'll see you on the battlefield ^^( I wonder how many times that was said... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava   Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruited as [Elite] Hotlava
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next