[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])

Go down 
+5
DarcKoPs
SlKERLER
Aussiemongoose
SyNeNeRgY
Davelantor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Davelantor

Davelantor

Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) Empty
PostSubject: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 11:01 pm

Hello all,

My name is John Ozgonul

I live in Turkey .. and Finland

I go by the name Davelantor

Most of you probably know me as that annoying pilot that keeps passing very close.

I am a proud pilot that likes to freelance, its been known that i eat my gunners .. so dont get in !!! Razz ..

Mostly these days i only fly for ... well just the feeling. and the fast paste
One of the reasons i sometimes disconnect from battle and just fly low.

In combat if there is one place i wanted to be, that would be above my friends, covering their backs.
I hope i will not disapoint you guys incase i am accepted to Elite.

best Regards
-Dave
Back to top Go down
http://www.davelantor.com
SyNeNeRgY

SyNeNeRgY

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 11:17 pm

Well, well, well. What do we have here? Another gunship pilot Very Happy I hope you don't use range hack anymore Very Happy

Don't like teamplay with gunners? You can always leave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideit.lv/
Davelantor

Davelantor

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 11:23 pm

Up for a 1 on 1 on APM ? ... i can record it if you want Very Happy
Also, got no problem with teamwork, not to mention if the gunner is actualy good ..

Since thats very rare, seen like 4 or 5 people with skill .. fine most in Elite .. Smile
Back to top Go down
SyNeNeRgY

SyNeNeRgY

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 11:24 pm

Oh man, how about tommorow? Very Happy I got to clean my hdd and do some others things Very Happy then i'm open for dogfighting lol

P.S. I won't let another Dave to win Dave Razz
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:07 am

ah welcome davelantor Smile
nice to see you in our forum. yes the range visibility hack would be something you would have to get rid of if you wanted to join... my clan will discuss you application and i will let you know.
cheers
Aussimongoose
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

SlKERLER

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:45 am

Finally another Turkish guy who deserves to join our clan Smile It's too early to say but; welcome to the clan mate!

And i hope you can tell me now which song is playing on this video Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:02 am

Hey welcome here mate !
I see on this video you use doragon, so nice Wink
Wish you will be accept on the clan (i don't think it will be problem ) .
For slkerler, the song is a epic song, and i think it 's a Globus song .
Try Preliator of Globus or something like that .
Back to top Go down
LahLah

LahLah

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:19 am

i think he is great but the only problem i have is the fact that he dont like having a gunner...because i think thats a little unfair Sad and he HOGS the gunship ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Davelantor

Davelantor

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:26 am

There, one more video Razz .. but with extreme bad performance Razz .. must be because it was 2 AM when we were playing Razz

After a while, i had to stop recording, i think you will understand why as you watch Razz .. the frame rate goes down to 2 Razz

Last edited by Davelantor on Mon 06 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:51 pm

Davelantor wrote:
There, one more video Razz .. but with extreme bad performance Razz .. must be because it was 2 AM when we were playing Razz

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ChNblHiRf74?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ChNblHiRf74?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tcAAc0ZBeEE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tcAAc0ZBeEE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

After a while, i had to stop recording, i think you will understand why as you watch Razz .. the frame rate goes down to 2 Razz

lol u put the wrong codes ^^
We don't see videos but code^^
Back to top Go down
GHAZBHL

GHAZBHL

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:54 pm

Welcome Dave !!
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

SlKERLER

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

DarcKoPs wrote:
Hey welcome here mate !
I see on this video you use doragon, so nice Wink
Wish you will be accept on the clan (i don't think it will be problem ) .
For slkerler, the song is a epic song, and i think it 's a Globus song .
Try Preliator of Globus or something like that .

Are you sure? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Davelantor

Davelantor

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:02 pm

SlKERLER wrote:
Finally another Turkish guy who deserves to join our clan Smile It's too early to say but; welcome to the clan mate!

And i hope you can tell me now which song is playing on this video Very Happy

Ebla - E. S. Posthumus - Unearthed

Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 5:46 pm

mm yea ^^
I have ebla too but i didn t know xcatly i have almost 50 epic songs so ^^
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:18 pm

wow I'm famous, its me as his gunner in the first video. Davelantor, did you get my round the corner shot? (where i shot the guy in the aa gun, from the heli pad at middle silo) The one where even you had to say nice shot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davelantor

Davelantor

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:43 pm

Aussimongoose wrote:
wow I'm famous, its me as his gunner in the first video. Davelantor, did you get my round the corner shot? (where i shot the guy in the aa gun, from the heli pad at middle silo) The one where even you had to say nice shot Very Happy

Yep that was a impresive shot, 99% luck i say Razz .. you must have been too bussy turning the missile to aim properly Razz .. but a nice one indeed Razz
No. however .. i think .. because at the point the video ends my frame rate was down to 2, and i wasnt even able to write in chat. I dont know why that happens, but once it starts, it realy messes the flight.

even with 800 resolution it lagged. But i think there is something wrong with the fraps .. because 1 minute of recording shouldnt be 200 MB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyNeNeRgY

SyNeNeRgY

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:59 pm

Same for me, fraps are eating way too much, i prefer Adobe After Effects because it's good for recording and editing Razz

P.S. I was waiting for you today, you didn't show up Sad

P.P.S. Seems like you was training EU-Elite Anakynn? right? At least he said that Master Dave did it Very Happy Well i let you know i killed him everytime when he was in gunship Very Happy So your training wasnt successful on him Razz
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:05 am

Hi Davelantor
On behalf of the Elite clan I would like to welcome you as an [Elite] member. You are truly a good player. Please refrain from using the visibility cheat.
Please read the clan rules and add the [Elite] tag next time you log in.
Enjoy the game, nice to have you aboard.
Greetings
[Elite] Aussimongoose (Clan owner)
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:07 am

Aussimongoose wrote:
Hi Davelantor
On behalf of the Elite clan I would like to welcome you as an [Elite] member. You are truly a good player. Please refrain from using the visibility cheat.
Please read the clan rules and add the [Elite] tag next time you log in.
Enjoy the game, nice to have you aboard.
Greetings
[Elite] Aussimongoose (Clan owner)
Congratulation and welcom in Elite clan!
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:51 am

Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
LahLah

LahLah

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:51 am

look forward to playing with u
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:15 pm

Very attractive photo Lalah!!
Many guys are going to want to become "elite" with u! Wink
Back to top Go down
LahLah

LahLah

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

haha i wish lol
Back to top Go down
X666S-Legend

X666S-Legend

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

Congrats Dave!!

Nice videos by the way, very fun to watch Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])   Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite]) Empty

Back to top Go down

Davelantor (RECRUITED as [Elite])
Page 1 of 1