[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

candidature de chinczyk.pl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chinczyk.pl

chinczyk.pl

candidature de chinczyk.pl Empty
PostSubject: candidature de chinczyk.pl   candidature de chinczyk.pl EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:30 am

I just post a request to go to the clan [Elite]
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: candidature de chinczyk.pl   candidature de chinczyk.pl EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:26 am

chinczyk.pl wrote:
and bulu? ...and boss clan?
sorry to say this but I would like the clan elite keeps good enemies against him!
Very Happy
More seriously, the clan will talk about your application, you will have an answer in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Killer297

PostSubject: Re: candidature de chinczyk.pl   candidature de chinczyk.pl EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:41 am

chinczyk.pl wrote:

Your forget your minimaphack or your other cheat....
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: candidature de chinczyk.pl   candidature de chinczyk.pl EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

chinczyk.pl! your a awesome player mate ^^ I defiantly considered your skills Elite Twisted Evil ...............but like J0hn said.....its also fun to fight a different clan.......but I can understand your reason for wanting to change......is it cause the Boss clan is dieing.....or dead?

in fact J0hn....what you said does seem kinda funny..........we can still fight him even if hes on the same clan Very Happy lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: candidature de chinczyk.pl   candidature de chinczyk.pl EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 8:55 pm

I must ask one thing chinczyk.pl.......what will become of your partner bulu???? he( or she ) is a very good and respectable player.....but I'm sorry to say I dont think his( or her ) skills are Elite just yet Sad perhaps you should stick with him( or her ) for awhile till bulu get's really good Very Happy

then you guys could join as the "Deadly Duo" or the "Pulverizing Partners" or "The Fearsome Friends"........something of that nature ^^

I would just like to know what bulu's feelings are in all of this Very Happy ( though its none of my business)
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: candidature de chinczyk.pl   candidature de chinczyk.pl EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:08 pm

I cant se ure application anywere on the forum chinczyk, i think u shuld whrite smothing longer then only one sentence. Its a shame to lose another fine enemy.

Chińczyk nie widzę nigdzie na forum twojego podania, powinieneś napisać coś dłuższego niż jedno zdanie : P. Szkoda tracić kolejnego dobrego przeciwnika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: candidature de chinczyk.pl   candidature de chinczyk.pl Empty

Back to top Go down

candidature de chinczyk.pl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Elite] Clan :: Recruiting Section :: Applications-
Jump to: