[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World

Go down 
+12
xDKilla
LiLBebo
J0hnMcCl4ne
Hotlava
SyNeNeRgY
Killer297
Gh0strecon
Ltv.Fox
Hussary-Skuter
DarcKoPs
COL.C.T
Aussiemongoose
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World Empty
PostSubject: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

Please tell us, if you would like to participate against our clan. The idea is to do a clan war [Elite] vs "everyone". It will be on a Friday evening at 20.00 CET (Details will follow soon). Write me a personal message or answer here in this thread, if you would like to participate.

Bitte teil uns mit, ob du gegen unseren Clan antreten möchtest. Wir möchten einen Clankrieg, Elite gegen "alle" machen. Es wird an einem Freitag abend 20.00 CET statt finden. (Genaues Datum folgt bald). Schreib mir eine persönliche Nachricht oder antworte hier in diesem Teil des Forums.

Répond içi si tu veux participer à la prochaine clan war (ou avec un PM). Ce sera Elite contre "le monde". La date prévue sera un Vendredi à 20h00, les infos complémentaires sont à venir

Last edited by Aussimongoose on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 5:00 pm

Participants up to now:

- Kirl91
- Lollersauce
- Lt. Fox
- Frenchkilla
- COL.C.T
- Chriis
- Echo
- Johnm786
- Makrofaj
- ChurchhillFRA
- Funbattlefield
- Tinte
- Nobody
- Qwert
- HotaruDN
- Blindsoulja

Elites:
- Aussimongoose
- QGJ345D(E)AD
- GFLBert
- Teamwork
- Sikerler
- xDKilla
- Ghostrecon
- Ippy

Last edited by Aussimongoose on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:02 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 1:53 pm

The clan war will take place on the 24 June 20.00 CET on the Elite server.
2 rounds of Titan
2 round of infantry
and always a third round to decide, if the score is even.
Back to top Go down
COL.C.T

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 5:29 am

This may not be very important, but maybe the players on the opposing team (The one fighting the Elites) could write down "OPFOR" (Opposing Force) in they're clan tag, for organizing purposes ingame.
This is just a suggestion though Wink
Oh, and if I could ask, but will this be a 48 player war (24 vs 24) ?
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:38 pm

Well, firstly, we aren't sure about how many people will take part of our clan war in the opposite side, so warning tem will be hard.

Then, for the 24vs24, it will not be like this, because we aren't 24 Elite players to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 6:32 pm

I think the OPSF or somthing tag, its good idea and i think 10 elits is enoth vs 20 or more, thats the sens of this event i think.
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 12:21 am

Hi well this is just an idea, but... the tag to difference our team to yours should be "RoW" it means Rest of the World or something like that, and 24 elites? you have all of that players? Wow :O
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 12:26 am

*Whisper* An update, So.. Ltv.Fox.. is a lie, i stole it from a friend and i decided to stay with it, but I was thinking in this: I'm known as "Lenox_14" In ALL games I've been playing so.. In the clan war I'll take the name Fox out and Use Lenox_14, so people you are informed.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 1:28 am

oh i wish i could take part Sad. in 2 or 6 weeks i will buy new mouse and new mouse pad then my aming should be fine again Very Happy. i miss bf2142 and my clan mates albino
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:09 am

So... any news? You know how It's going to be? If I'm allowed to advice someone I'd like to play 2 titan rounds and 1 infantry to decide if the things seems to be draw, It's just an idea, so.. they're just what I think.
Cheers! cheers

Last edited by Ltv.Fox on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killer297

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 3:35 am

Ltv.Fox wrote:
So... any news? You know how It's going to be? If I'm allowed to advice someone I'd like to play 2 titan rounds and 1 infantry to decide if the things seems to be draw, It's just an idea, so.. they're just my feelings.
Cheers! cheers

And why 2 round of titan and ONLY 1 round of infantry, why nobody like the infantry only on the demo? All the better players on the fullversion play on infantry only instead of titan mod...
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 3:46 am

Killer297 wrote:
Ltv.Fox wrote:
So... any news? You know how It's going to be? If I'm allowed to advice someone I'd like to play 2 titan rounds and 1 infantry to decide if the things seems to be draw, It's just an idea, so.. they're just my feelings.
Cheers! cheers

And why 2 round of titan and ONLY 1 round of infantry, why nobody like the infantry only on the demo? All the better players on the fullversion play on infantry only instead of titan mod...

Eh.. I play only titan rounds on 2142 full, depending of the server, If it has titan + infantry I'll play it, I don't use to play very often on infantry maps..
Back to top Go down
SyNeNeRgY

SyNeNeRgY

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 10:22 am

Killer297 wrote:
Ltv.Fox wrote:
Cheers! cheers

Dude, i play the full bf and i can tell you that Titan game mode is waaay more popular that infantry there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideit.lv/
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 9:28 pm

SyNeNeRgY wrote:
Killer297 wrote:
Ltv.Fox wrote:
Cheers! cheers

Dude, i play the full bf and i can tell you that Titan game mode is waaay more popular that infantry there.

That's what I've trying to say, I play the full everyday and most of the players use to play titan servers, I play titan rounds because they're the best place to get a gunship Wink
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 1:36 am

Every one have its own likeing.
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 5:24 am

Hussary-Skuter wrote:
Every one have its own likeing.
I know Skut, what I'm trying to say is what I wrote is just an advice, all is up to Aussi and Darck.
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 8:50 am

Aussimongoose wrote:
The clan war will take place on the 24 June 20.00 CET on the Elite server.
2 rounds of Titan
2 round of infantry
and always a third round to decide, if the score is even.

Actually it's only up to me (Darckops is our amazing modder. As the clan leader the decisions are made by me and the whole clan). I have nothing more to add to the titan infantry discussion read the quote.

Last edited by Aussimongoose on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 1:17 am

Ok sorry didn't noticed that, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 1:32 am

no problem Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 7:37 pm

i will join but only as commmander and i will make no kills cause my mouse and mousepad sucks(the mousepad is my sofa) xD
Back to top Go down
Hotlava

Hotlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 11:14 pm

Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700: 90 euro pale mates do u think a mousepad from ebay for 5 euro can be good? there are so many i cant decide xD which one to buy maybe someone can help me ?^^
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 11:42 pm

I have a simple mouse and im enought with it , no need a top high tec mouse to be very good, if you be use to the basic mouse, you will improve and be good with it Wink
So 5e for a mouse, i'll take it Wink
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 11:52 pm

I have exactly that mouse but with cord. its great, i can change the sensitivity for gunship piloting, infantry and gunship gunner. also the razor is supposed to be very good too. I dont use a mouse pad, I just have this plastic mat on the table, which I usually use, so the table doesnt get scratched Smile
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:03 am

Gh0strecon wrote:
i will join but only as commmander and i will make no kills cause my mouse and mousepad sucks(the mousepad is my sofa) xD

Lmfao xD, I have an Argentinian mouse (the worst in the world) but I can kick ass too ;P.
My job in the war will be the sky, gunship rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World   Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan war [Elite] vs Rest of the World
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next