[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

I would like a explication....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer297

I would like a explication.... Empty
PostSubject: I would like a explication....   I would like a explication.... EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 2:59 am

Hi, yesterday after joined the elite server i get immediatly kicked by xDkilla, and i dont know why... If the kick is a accident i don't think so, because there was no players witb name beggining by jo...
So i would like to know why i have been kicked by xDkilla
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: I would like a explication....   I would like a explication.... EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

I don't remember kicking you. Yesterday I kicked Johnm786 and I banned ArtDeco. If I kicked you (and I still don't remember) it's because you rammed someone with an aircraft. Don't worry I don't kick people without having a good reason to do it. btw
Killer297 wrote:
Hi, yesterday after joined the elite server i get immediatly kicked by xDkilla, and i dont know why
I just kicked one person after he joined the server and it's johnm786, so YOU ARE JOHNM786 asshole...
Back to top Go down
Killer297

PostSubject: Re: I would like a explication....   I would like a explication.... EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 12:42 pm

Man yesterday i am wake up around 12h, so i didn't played before on the server. And when i joined the server i have been kicked immediatly, do not tell me that i rammed, i didn't played before!
Plz look the serverlog around of 12h.
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: I would like a explication....   I would like a explication.... EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

Vu comment tu écris en anglais, on voit très bien que tu es français. Ensuite tu me dis que je t'ai viré juste après que tu te sois connecté et la seule personne que j'ai viré après sa connexion, c'est johnm786, donc j'en conclu que c'est toi. Si tu veux la prochaine fois je te bannis What a Face
Back to top Go down
Killer297

PostSubject: Re: I would like a explication....   I would like a explication.... EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 2:30 pm

Beh bannit moi sans raison la prochaine fois ca m est egal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like a explication....   I would like a explication.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like a explication....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Elite] Clan :: Elite Community :: Rules-
Jump to: