[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Teamswitching

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm

Recently, I receive several complains about the intentionnal and abusive teamswitching, so I writte this to reminds to ALL our members that's intentionnal switching can't be allowed .
If I see players doing this , I will no hesit to kick the player, Elite member or not,and I invite our admins to do same ( and respect themselves this rules).
Learn to play in BOTH sides, then, you will have no inconvenient to stay in your team.

Cheers .
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:40 pm

DarcKoPs wrote:
Recently, I receive several complains about the intentionnal and abusive teamswitching, so I writte this to reminds to ALL our members that's intentionnal switching can't be allowed .
If I see players doing this , I will no hesit to kick the player, Elite member or not,and I invite our admins to do same ( and respect themselves this rules).
Learn to play in BOTH sides, then, you will have no inconvenient to stay in your team.

Cheers .
I'm sorry but I do not really understand this rule ....
when I see that my team is much higher than the other team I enjoy spending side of the weak this can make the game more interesting.
Do you think a particular situations when you give the rules?
je suis désole mais je ne comprend pas vraiment cette règle....
quand je vois que mon équipe est largement supérieur à l'autre équipe j'aime passer du côté des faibles cela peut rendre la partie plus interessante.
Est-ce que tu penses a des situations particulières quand tu donnes cette règles?
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 12:33 am

Yea John, the situation you are talking about is different, and we aren't many people to do this, as you know.
But the facts i mentionned are people who switch everytime so as to play in their prefer side (EU for exemple so as to have the EU gunship especially) or PAC for having krylov....
And some Elites do it abusive and that's start be annoying, especially when i see people send me message complain about it ...
Some others players do it very often (Nobody for exemple, ahmet, etc..) but after many kicks, they understood the lesson .

But what you are talking about John is not bad at all, it's a good thing and i do it too Wink
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

When i wont krylov Im just kiling PAC guy who have it ; d.
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

SlKERLER

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 1:39 am

Umm first of all; who give this rule? Why we did not talk about it?

Secondly, its very stupid rule, i must say. Because we can only track elite players or other good well known players. And you dont even need a code to switch teams, everyone can do it easly. What would happen to other guys? Besides, why we do have our own server if we cant play with our friends? I mean sometimes i want to play with Aussie and i switch my team, sometimes i want a challange and i stay against him and try to beat his team. Thats the fun part, thats how i enjoy the game.

And finally, if we start kicking elite players, you cant imagine how big problems it brings. You kicked me today, even i wasnt informed about this f*** rule and i am sure you do remember what i told you. Just think what other players will say eachother.
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 2:08 am

I agree with sikerler, to be honest, I don´t play as much as I used to, and if I do play I want to have the opportunity to play to have fun. This doesnt mean having to play with the your friends, as Sikerler says, it can be a lot of fun playing against them. Darckops you once mentioned that this has to do with a code problem, that we shouldnt use it too much, but this has never been an issue its worked fine. I also think that if someone is always switching just to play EU or Pac then thats just dumb, but if its about balancing teams, or wanting to play with or against a friend why not...
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 2:34 am

I understand what you mean darckops, some heavily abusing this feature, unfortunately this is part and parcel of the game (such as suicide)!
I would just like to say I really appreciate you,sikerler and darckops, but on this I agree with sikerler for the credibility of the clan it would be preferable that 2 figures of the clan as you explained here rather than on the server and I think this rule will be difficult to apply, there are already so many things to watch for administrators:
cheat, bugabuse, ramming, false elite, big names ........
and too many rules kill rules Smile
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 11:04 am

Aussimongoose wrote:
I also think that if someone is always switching just to play EU or Pac then thats just dumb, but if its about balancing teams, or wanting to play with or against a friend why not...

And that's exactly what I'm talking about. I understand the fact to play with or against a friend , or to go in the weakest team so as to make a fair fight, But it's absolutly not what I said in this rule.
The fact Sikerler for exemple, play titan eu titan eu cq PAC titan EU everytime, and he is not the one, is very "dumb" as you said, simply because for the reasons I evoke, I'm sure you remember it Sikerler.
If this rule is idiot, explain me why the game use an autobalance script with switching team script ?
So if I did this rule, it's for this purpose, especially when you see people say Elite server start to be very bad, that some Elite players switch a lot everytime so as to play in their favourite side etc..
So Respect the autobalance, respect the automatic teamswitching, and if you see a friend wich one you want play with, obviously you can switch, that's nothing compare the fact peoples who switch for have eu gs (like sikerler does for exemple theses times, but he isn't the one) and play cq everytime with PAC team so as to have krylov .
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 2:24 pm

I think we all agree on the same thing. no changing of teams, just to be EU or Pac. Use your common sense, it´s logicial when its ok to switch teams...
cheers
the Boss
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 3:27 pm

Aussimongoose wrote:
I think we all agree on the same thing. no changing of teams, just to be EU or Pac. Use your common sense, it´s logicial when its ok to switch teams...
cheers
the Boss

Exactly.
Topic lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamswitching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum