[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])

Go down 
+5
GHAZBHL
Professor_C
Eni9ma
SlKERLER
Aussiemongoose
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) Empty
PostSubject: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:03 pm

Quote of Cheat3r who placed his post in the wrong topic Smile

"all the enemies i had on the game are all my friends now...

and they all seem do be part of a group called elite...

so naturally - it would make sense to join right?

so here i am - what's next sir?"

Last edited by Aussimongoose on Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:12 pm

I would accept him in the clan, but only on two conditions.
1. Never cheat again (includes podsurfing, glitching, commander hacks etc.) it's part of the clan rules and would ruin our reputation.
2. Change of nickname (it's misleading, people will think you still cheat). Don't worry about the old nickname your new name would be famous again in no time.

If you can accept these terms Cheat3r I would have no problem, if you would join. You are a nice guy and good at the game. Let's hear some other members and what they have to say concerning your application.
Back to top Go down
SlKERLER

SlKERLER

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:02 pm

I agree with Aussie Smile
Back to top Go down
Eni9ma

Eni9ma

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:16 pm

He's a good player.
If he agree's with AussiMongoose's conditions then he's welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:20 pm

Aussie, I don't think a change of nick is neccesary. We have a guy called John_Mccain, but people don't assume he really is the former US presidential candidate.

Chear0r is an excellent player and a can play in a team, and would make for a top [Elite] member. He has my recommendation as well as full confidence that he can meet and exceed the standards we require of ourself.

Back to top Go down
Professor_C

Professor_C

PostSubject: thanks!   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 6:15 am

Its nice to hear such compliments.

finally found the place to really shoot some questions at you all.

think i posted sumwer but i honestly duno where all my posts go on this site so i'll just repeat it.

im happy to stop using the commander hacks, the glitches (podsurfing) n everything else.

when you guys are on and im playing with you the game gets real serious n the team play adds a completely new edge to the game so who needs hackz when ur in a clan right?

Thanks loller for defending the name but yea - a cheater is a cheater n this clan is seriously anti-cheat so its a bit controversial - i don't mind changing it. Don't forget that most people think you cheat when you start pwning everyone (which is how i first thought up the name) so i dont wanna give em anything to complain about.

However i do love having a laugh n annoying whole servers sometimes so maybe when no one is around i could log in as cheat3r n cause mayhem? of course whenever i do this:
A) i wont be wearing my tags
B) i wont be playing with you guys

if im messing about and suddenly everyone logs in - i'll restart the game (minus the commander hack) and log in as an elite. I would much rather play in a team than go lone wolf anyway - and you guys are the only ones that do team play! so its a fair swap in my eyes - cheats for a team!

Iz dat cool wid da kru?

thnx again.
Back to top Go down
GHAZBHL

GHAZBHL

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 7:13 am

Lollersauce i dont agree with you because the other day i was talking to cheat3er and i told him to remove the tag till he is accepted in our clan and someone playing thought that we were a clan that uses cheats so it s better that cheate3r changes his name
on the other hand i agree that he is a good player
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:59 pm

Cheating is gay in any form or reson, becouse server is grup fun and you have to respect that moust of them whont to play normal, when i see imposible i know the game is fucked alrady and i can turn battelfield off...
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:04 pm

Hussary-Skuter wrote:
Cheating is gay in any form or reson, becouse server is grup fun and you have to respect that moust of them whont to play normal, when i see imposible i know the game is fucked alrady and i can turn battelfield off...

Totaly agree with you ....
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: accepted   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

Welcome to the clan Cheat3r. You will now change your soldier name and also change it here in the forum. Tell me what your new soldier name is. You will be closely monitored by our clan members. If I hear about any cheating (which I strongly doubt) I will exclude you from the clan.
Enjoy your time in the elite community.
greetings [Elite] Aussimongoose (clan owner)
Back to top Go down
fdc001

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 9:16 pm

saying "sorry for the game I messed up while you were playing" wouldn't be too much ...
Back to top Go down
Professor_C

Professor_C

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 10:22 pm

fdc001 wrote:
saying "sorry for the game I messed up while you were playing" wouldn't be too much ...

what game would that be?
Back to top Go down
LahLah

LahLah

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:47 am

Don't you think we should lock this subject as he has now been recruited (Welcome XD )
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:10 am

good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])   Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite]) Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor_C (RECRUITED [Elite])
Page 1 of 1