[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)

Go down 
+2
Aussiemongoose
Ogroid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogroid

Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) Empty
PostSubject: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:16 pm

Hi,

Play as Ogroid, 34 from the UK. Need to join a clan as been playing 2142 on and off for a while and tired of joining random squads that do nought. Prefer to be squaded up. Normally play as assault or engineer, decent in walker or other vehicles, don't fly too well (haven't really tried to be honest) but normally come well up the board, top at times (with a following wind). APM server definately the best, have played on others. Also play as pHINBARpHUBAR and Lardcake at times. Play fair and am seriously pissed off by cheaters. Play full version occasionally, but too many mines and rdx etc.. spoils gameplay imho. Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:44 pm

welcome ogroid. very nice presentation of yourself.
we will have a look at your gameplay and stats, maybe someone of our clan already knows you? after we have discussed your application we will get back to you. be patient, we take this seriously. you can also send me screenshots of your position in the score list, at the end of a round, and post it here or send me a personal message with the screenshot.
I will write your acceptance or denial to the clan, when we have checked you out a bit Wink Smile
greetings
[Elite] Aussimongoose (clan owner)
Back to top Go down
GFLBert

GFLBert

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 11:01 pm

Ogroid I haven't played with you in a long time so if you set up a time for tomorrow I'll join you and see how it goes.
-GFLBert

ps tell me what time and time zone you are in so I can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 10:46 pm

Thanks chaps, will gather some screenshots and post here.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

I de played with him long time ago, and it's not a bad player in my remembers .
So good luck Ogroid Wink
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 7:23 pm

Hmm. Haven't posted anything yet because of disconnect problems with ea master servers. EA have moved servers to a new data centre on 25/8 apparently. Looking on forums, many are having problems with random disconnets. Also, where have all Elite players gone? Very few on ATM server... Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 7:26 pm

DarcKoPs wrote:
I de played with him long time ago, and it's not a bad player in my remembers .
So good luck Ogroid Wink

Thanks...

My average score is low on gamestats because have had the account since I was *crap* basically. Only played seriously since quite recently.
pHINBARpHUBAR is a more recent addition and average score is somewhat better.
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:04 pm

Don't worried,I don't judge people with their gametrack score Wink
The teamwork, the level , the K/D ratio , that's important for me .
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

Okay, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:57 am

Hi Ogroid,
I'm sorry to tell you, that you have not been accepted to the clan. You seem like a very nice guy and we would like to keep you as a friend of the clan for now. Your skills are not good enough at the moment. However if you keep on training and improve I see no reason not to add you to our clan, because you have very much the [Elite] way of conversing, polite and you hate cheaters etc. So why don't you hang on keep playing the game and apply again, when you think you are ready. Sorry to disappoint you Ogroid and no hard feelings we all think you are a cool guy!
greetings
[Elite] Aussimongoose
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:36 pm

Okay, no problem. I'll try to take the game more seriously... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:51 pm

3 screenshots, will get moreOgroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) BF21422010-08-2917-23-40-07
Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) BF21422010-08-3122-48-34-31

Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) BF21422010-08-3123-39-54-12
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 2:06 pm

mmm .
I thought you should be EliteA but the Elite clan decided other so it's "dommage" ^^
J'estime qu'il y'a plusieurs EliteA qui n'ont pas le même niveau que Ogroid , c'est ce que je trouve dommage...
I think there are a few EliteA who don't have the same skill level as Ogroid, that's what I think is a pity... (translated by Aussimongoose)
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:50 pm

ok wait ogroid. i will rethink my decision. Darkcops opinion is very important to me, so I guess I decided a tad too soon.
be patient again. I have to discuss this and hopefully see you play...
cheers
[Elite] Aussimongoose
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:18 pm

Okay. Can't get on the APM server at the moment.... dunno why Smile
Have been playing on choppergirls server (!).
Screenshot from today.

Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) BF21422010-09-0118-05-40-29
Back to top Go down
GHAZBHL

GHAZBHL

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:03 pm

WE can only evaluate your scores only on APM server choopergirls is a server where u cant find a lot of good players and u can score 10 pts for each kill
for the second screenshot that was yesterday i was playing with lollersauce killing each other because there was nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:04 am

Yeah I know it's a daft server, it was the only one with more than 6 players....
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:30 am

Thanks Aussi for your opinion, I'm proud Wink
APM have some problems with his administration if i beleive his forum , besides EA servers had some crashs recently so it's normal .

Be patient Ogroid, Aussi take ever the good decision, even if it's good or bad for u ^^ Wink

So just wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:15 pm

Okay no probs. Won't be around 'til next Tuesday. Thanks for your input. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 8:17 pm

Ogroid, could you tell us when the next time is you will have time to play the game? I hope me and some Elite clan members will be around to see you play. So we can decide. Our discussion is still ongoing and we still havent found a definite solution. I like you as a person, but I dont know quite yet how you play...
greetings Aussimongoose
Back to top Go down
Ogroid

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:16 am

Yeah, decided I am just a casual player and pretty competent when I can be bothered... This clan business on a demo server is a bit daft if you ask me. No offence. Also I don't like being ordered about. Count be out. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:11 am

sorry to hear that ogroid. lots of us really liked you, we just couldnt decide on how good you are, you were very close to what it takes, but I still am not sure. However if I see you play in the future and have the feeling that you are an elite asset can I contact you? It would be nice to have you as a friend of the clan for now!
cheers
Aussimongoose
Back to top Go down
SyNeNeRgY

SyNeNeRgY

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

Over & Locked Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideit.lv/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)   Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ogroid (Recruitment application withdrawn)
Page 1 of 1