[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

Killa's Admin Rights

Go down 
+2
Aussiemongoose
LiLBebo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LiLBebo

LiLBebo

Killa's Admin Rights Empty
PostSubject: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011, 11:33 pm

Tonight while i was playing with JohnMaclane and killa
I was joking with john i told him hey looser killa told me to say the and he'll kick me i dunno why!!? so i said it he kicked me
Some guy called sth bannana hes a friend of killas kept on saying bitch and the f work and he didnt kick him and he switched teams so he can play with his friends
Back to top Go down
Aussiemongoose
Admin
Admin
Aussiemongoose

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011, 11:59 pm

First of all, I'm not sure I understand your post correctly, maybe john, killa and you can give me more insight. However when reading your post, I get the impression, that you made a joke, that you provoked and that killa responded to your provocation. I see no wrong in that (insulting an admin, arent you an admin yourself lilbebo?). How could he know you were joking? Did you tell him it was a joke?
I think you are rushing things by making a post about admin rights of killa, maybe you could just clarify this among yourselves. I will listen to what john and killa have to stay so I can hear their part of the story. If I misunderstood some points of your post, please explain them to me.
cheers
Aussi
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:33 am

I dont think we shuld take advantage of having admins right... I just wonted to say that. I dont understand the upper situation.
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:51 am

Here is the story: he said "loser" to Mclane, I said "y are you saying that?", he answered "non of your business", I said "of course it is, don't say it again or I'll kick you", Lilbebo says: "loser", and here you go--> KICK

Then, NO I f*** DON'T KNOW AIRWAR Banana, and I warned him for offensive language as I did it for you, then he stopped.

Last edited by xDKilla on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:59 am

btw if you want to remove my admin rights for that, go for it ...
Back to top Go down
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 1:33 am

lilbebo, next time start a minimum of dialogue before to me say things "dubious", it s only 20 minutes later than you told me it was a joke.
I agree generally very well these little phrases, but only when I know the person well, I really want to know you but for now this is not the case, so let's talk a little and then you can tell me "loser "and it may be I will laugh!
killa also did not understand your "joke" then he did his job as an admin.
But I think "that we must wash our dirty linen in private", which means to solve our problems here and not on the server, everyone does not need to know the internal clan conflicts.

Back to top Go down
LiLBebo

LiLBebo

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 5:14 pm

Aussi Im not an admin
And Johnmclane Sorry for saying noob but its not an insult
sorry again
Aussi forget its okay i wont tell the story
Back to top Go down
RO CHOPPER

RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: LOL .. THUNDERS IN PARADISE ?   Killa's Admin Rights EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 11:06 pm

Hi allz , i think you miss me.First i want to invite some admins to learn english or read some dictionary...
1 Bitch is offensive if you are a woman... not a man.
2 Loser isnt offensive , means a)One that fails to win / game b)One that is bad in quality
3 noob come for noun ( a newcomer or novice, especially an inexperienced user )
Please escuse me for my poor english .
Back to top Go down
http://www.liviu.it
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 12:31 am

RO CHOPPER wrote:
Hi allz , i think you miss me.First i want to invite some admins to learn english or read some dictionary...
1 Bitch is offensive if you are a woman... not a man.
2 Loser isnt offensive , means a)One that fails to win / game b)One that is bad in quality
3 noob come for noun ( a newcomer or novice, especially an inexperienced user )
Please escuse me for my poor english .
thank you for these precisions Extremely precious to advance the debate
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 12:38 am

Well looks like I migth be blunt but on movies black people also call men a bich if they think its worht a shit.

Yeah my english is bad, dont care abut it, im not english : d.
Back to top Go down
RO CHOPPER

RO CHOPPER

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 8:30 am

I know you are not english spoken...maybe you are polish or lithuanian ...dsnt matter .
If you want to learn english you must try .
And now for you JOHNNY boy an response. The "extremely precious precisions " it was make not for "advance the debate " it was make to finish the debate without bad feelings .Is time to grow up JOHNNY ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.liviu.it
J0hnMcCl4ne

J0hnMcCl4ne

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 12:12 pm

RO CHOPPER wrote:
I know you are not english spoken...maybe you are polish or lithuanian ...dsnt matter .
If you want to learn english you must try .
And now for you JOHNNY boy an response. The "extremely precious precisions " it was make not for "advance the debate " it was make to finish the debate without bad feelings .Is time to grow up JOHNNY ...
I'm not good at English, I agree.
But I'm good on film, "johnny boy" is in "kiss of death the Dragon", and John McClane is in "Die Hard".
this is your first error.
You were not there the day I had it different with lilbebo so I do not think you could judge the situation.
this is your second error.
With regard to evolve, I surrender all the days in question in both my personal and professional life, I did not wait for your "Extremely valuable advice".
this is your third error
I think it will be useless to you now answer more on this topic, lilbebo is not "elite" then this topic is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killa's Admin Rights   Killa's Admin Rights Empty

Back to top Go down

Killa's Admin Rights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Elite] Clan :: Elite Community :: Rules-
Jump to: