[Elite] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Elite] Clan

Elite Community (Battlefield 2142)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back to playing BF2142 join me and J0hnMcCl4ne if you want to have some clan fun... - Aussiemongoose

xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])

Go down 
+11
GHAZBHL
pr0gr3ss[GER]
xDKilla
Davelantor
LahLah
DarcKoPs
LiLBebo
Overlord-99-
Hussary-Skuter
Aussiemongoose
Gh0strecon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Overlord-99-

Overlord-99-

xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:04 pm

Hussary-Skuter wrote:
OMG no! let us have som good enemy xD.
yeah agree with you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
johnm786

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:54 am

Hey Airborn welcome from the Elite clan.
I know i am not in the clan but i would like tell something^^
Airborn i asked you sometimes if you cheat and you answer me no, i known very good that you have a cheat. When i played against you, you known always where was ennemys and you shooted faster ennemys......
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 11:15 am

@ johnm lol why always the noobs say i cheat? just cause i kill so many of them. i know where enemies are cause noobs always do the same they stand and go always same spots and after 4 years of playing bf2142 demo i know where enemies are for sure . also i shoot faster cause i use support machine gun and crouch which is awesome for killing many enemies at short time. maybe u should accept when people are better than u instead of talking shit. U can also see if i play against good player i die also. Just one more advise i can give is that the position where u are on battlefield(Titan) is very important. if u have a good position its easier to kill enemies than from a bad postition. And if u dont know maybe u should turn your speakers ON then u would also hear when pods land on titan deck lol. for a noob like u it looks like i cheat but i tell u its just experience and much playing the more often u do something the better u are!
Back to top Go down
Gh0strecon

Gh0strecon

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:02 pm

i dont say i never used bugs its up to u to believe or not. just sounds nooby in my ears what u wrote about shoot faster. if i would use hack i would not get killed so much and from behind get killed. and then i would give only headshots lol.
Back to top Go down
johnm786

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 3:08 am

Then why Ghazbhl tell that you have a cheat!
What you tell don't prrove that you have no cheat, you can see have a minimaphack by exemple, and it's not it that make your skill Wink
And about if i was a noob i don't think that i will ask a match against the elite or i will join the X&K clan Wink
Back to top Go down
xDKilla

xDKilla

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 12:00 pm

Dude, why do you always want to create conflicts between people?? huh?? Why don't you just stop bothering us with those shit hacking stories? How about you just wait for the clan war and then you f*** off this forum? ok? Our clan does NOT use hacks. We just have skills, and you have to accept that!!! Airborn is one of the first players on this demo, why don't you respect him first because of that? and because he owns your ass on the battlefield, doesn't mean he hacks ... If I were you, I would ask myself who really hacking here? especially when someone kills from a range of 400 meters with a sniper rifle...
Back to top Go down
elie06

elie06

PostSubject: Re: [No title]   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 12:44 pm

Oui c'est vrai. Pourquoi, partout ou tu passe tu fous la m****, johnm? Reponds qu'aux topics sur clan wars, et c'est tout!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hussary-Skuter

Hussary-Skuter

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 2:41 pm

Ok sory Aussi but i have to disipoint you.

We are truly sory for one of our members that he did private stuf on ofiicial thred but even so Jhon I realy dont get ure problem, no one whit elit tag (unlees there are imposters) did cheat whithout being punished, you have my word, Even if somone did it in the past, he have to stop befor entering a clan. I dont have anything agents punkbuster whithin a server, but it might kick some of ure people faster then ours, and it dont protect from everything. I can proove you every match by kicking ure ass that we dont cheat.

But I dont care if you bilive me or not, you can take ure sory ass whit youre snarky atitute we dont need anything from you, we wonted to be frendly and polite, associate whit weaker clans, but if ure going to be like that we might as well end it here.
Back to top Go down
DarcKoPs

DarcKoPs

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 2:51 pm

and one day, Skuter spoke.... Razz
I'm tottaly agree with you,so now,I close the topic,everyone is fixed .
Oh and airborn, please stay active on the forum, if you are part of us, it's not only on the game, but on the forum too.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])   xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite]) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

xXAirbornXx (Recruited as [Elite])
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2